Direct Edge Media is a fast paced and quickly growing printing company specializing in digital, offset and large format printing for enterprise, agency and trade printers. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that values your professional skills, Direct Edge Media has a career path for you. We are currently seeking experienced and professional full-time candidates to join our team.
JOIN OUR TEAM
About the Company
We are seeking a professional and proactive Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales by establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Great people skills – good listening, negotiating, communications and problem-solving skills.
- Strong print production and management knowledge.
- Positive and assertive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- Has the ability to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills – email, PDFs, Excel, Word.
- Basic understanding or experience with art and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is recommended