Direct Edge Media is a fast paced and quickly growing printing company specializing in digital, offset and large format printing for enterprise, agency and trade printers. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that values your professional skills, Direct Edge Media has a career path for you. We are currently seeking experienced and professional full-time candidates to join our team.
JOIN OUR TEAM
About the Company
The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate is responsible for completing all product order fulfillment duties in our Warehouse and Shipping department. This includes receiving and processing orders, pick and packing, inventory management, shipping and more based on the department needs.
- Receive and process daily orders from software system.
- Pick and package print materials, inventory products, hardware or any item related with the work order.
- Ensure that every item in package is correct. This includes checking for right quantity of materials, size, damages, or any special instruction on the work order.
- Inspect product for quality assurance, including integrity of packaging and visible signs of damage.
- Review and prioritize work orders appropriately to meet scheduled needs.
- Apply knowledge of product location to efficiently pick all products.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts and provide to team lead.
- Communicate issues to management that could result in process delays, safety issues, or other potential loss to the company.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Heavy lifting required
- Basic Computer Skills
- A strong attention to detail along with a sharp focus on quality
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Able to multitask well, remain organized, and handle many projects at one time
- Hardworking, assertive, and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization
- Ability to react quickly and make continuous adjustments
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent